VENN CHARITABLE GIVING
Here at Venn, we’re all about building community, enriching the lives of our friends, and getting involved in causes that make our neighborhood a better place to live, work, and enjoy life (and beer!). Below are the causes and some example initiatives that are important to us.
THE ENVIRONMENT/MINNESOTA WATERWAYS: Bike trails, Mississippi River clean-up
OUR LOCAL NEIGHBORHOOD: Organizations that focus on building up and positively impacting the community within about 3 miles of Venn
THE BEER COMMUNITY: Homebrew competitions, craft beer education, BJCP/Cicerone education
ANIMAL WELFARE: Local animal rescue organizations
To help ensure that we’re a good fit for your event, please make sure that you can answer “yes!” to each of the following items:
- My charity directly gives back to one of the following: animal welfare; Minnesota land or waterways; the homebrew beer community; the neighborhood within 3 miles of Venn Brewing.
- My charity has a 501c3 status, and I can provide the tax ID number.
- My charity is NOT affiliated with any political organizations, religious groups, or children’s groups.
- My charity is based in Minnesota.
- The event for which I’m seeking a donation is at least two weeks away.
Requests must be submitted at least two (2) weeks prior to the donation deadline.
Unfortunately, we are unable to entertain donation requests from any of the following:
*Organizations without a 501(c)(3) status
*Private fundraisers, contributions to Kickstarters, GoFundMes, or other crowd-sourcing endeavors
*Political organizations or campaigns, religious groups, children’s groups
*Organizations operating entirely outside of Minnesota